Sunday, July 8, 2018

Back!! Summer Reading 2018

I haven't been on the blog for waaaaay too long.  I've been reading all this time, though.

This past year, I have really been able to read again at the pace I used to, and I have also (thanks to Donors Choose and BookOutlet.com) really been able to add to my classroom library. 

So the big news is....I am back and want to continue book blogging.  I am starting back by posting my 2018 summer reading list.  This is really just a nice, colorful version of my Goodreads To Read list, but still....many of these books are piled up by my nightstand ready to go.  I am so pumped to relax this summer and dive into as many of these as I can. 

Which of these do you love?  Have you read?  Would you recommend??

Coming up this week are my first reads of the summer:  Dread Nation, Reaper at the Gates, Be True to Me, and Heir of Fire.  I am working on these reviews and am excited to be back in the saddle again here on the old blog.  Thanks for visiting and here's to summer reading fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment